My Client is a leading artificial intelligence company located in the Oxford area, focusing on developing the next generation in autonomy and they are growing rapidly to provide cutting-edge solutions to a growing market. Currently using the latest in computer vision and machine learning, my client’s systems learn from their surroundings around them and share the experiences with each other, so that they’re continuously getting smarter.
My Client are searching for an experienced Software Engineer to make a huge contribution to the company and accelerate the impact of their work. This is a permanent opportunity and is paying from £50K-£90K DOE.
- To work closely with researchers to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the existing code base.
- To undertake site visits to customers as part of the commissioning and testing of code.
- To work closely with a team of Engineers within the group whose mission is to provide a rock-solid foundation for testing and exploration their robotic science.
- Supporting ambitious field trials and data collection exercises in outdoor settings. This involves travelling to test sites and industrial partners.
- Writing software in C++, Python to accelerate the exploitation and maturity of the software base.
- To undertake professional documentation and testing of the code base.
- Strong Linux background.
- Demonstrated excellence in C++ Software Development
- Solid working knowledge of Python.
- Strong communication skills.
- Degree in Physics, Computer Science or related subject
So if you are a technology enthusiast and enjoy writing code that can make a difference in the artificial intelligence industry! Then this is a great opportunity for you.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello & Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.