Our client, a large educational company based in London, are looking for a Senior Supplier manager to support the implementation of supplier networks and reducing commercial, operational and regulatory risk.
If successful, you will support the strategic account leads and program managers to mitigate risks relating to poor supplier performance and resolve operational service incidents. You will also update internal business stakeholders with supplier scorecards, dashboards and management information reports.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the supplier management function is compliant with SFA funding rules.
- Support the business in understanding and delivering on their responsibilities under the new training provider supply chain.
- Support the apprenticehip delivery transformation program
- Devise and implement a new apprenticehip subcontracting model
- CIPS qualified or equivalent
- Experience negotiating new contracts with suppliers
- Detailed knowledge of supplier relationship management processes and frameworks
- Experience of working with apprenticeship delivery or to SFA guidelines
- Experience working in the training or education industry
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please forward your CV to CVS@Costelloandreyes.com
and I will contact you to discuss this position in more detail.