My client, a fintech company that specialise in using cutting edge technology to analyse trading for the sports betting market are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their Engineering team based near Holborn. This is a permanent role paying up to £70k dependent on experience.
Revolutionising sports trading by combining financial reporting, risk management, expert insight and machine learning, this innovative company are now entering their next growth phase and are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their already established team. Heavily focussed on Machine Learning and research and development, this is a collaborative environment where market leading insight is created and AI turns sports trading into an alternative asset class. The ideal candidate will have initiative, be a team player and have a technological and theoretical background.
The right candidate will have:
- A minimum of an MSc in a STEM subject.
- A strong operational ability with Python (Prototyping, developing, deploying and maintaining applications).
- A strong ability with SQL and schema less databases.
- Proven research in an area of Machine Learning.
Things that are nice to have:
- Operational ability with C++ or Go.
- Experience with automated trading systems.
- Knowledge of trading & financial concepts and risk measures/methodology.
- Knowledge or Spark, Hadoop & Docker.
This company provide great benefits such as flexible working hours, share options, pension scheme, snacks and drinks and a collaborative, fun, relaxed office environment. If you are looking for the next step in your Data Science career and want to learn more about Machine Learning, sports betting and make an impact directly on the company’s progress then please do apply.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.