My client is a fast growing start up using data science with machine learning techniques to create personalised photobooks, calendars, posters, canvases and postcards. They are looking for a Head of Research / Head of Data Science to start their Data Science capabilities and eventually head up a team. This is a permanent role paying up to £80k and is based in their Soho office (London).
Their aim is to build a platform containing digital log of photos and memories generate the best visual display of your memories and photos without the lift of a finger using bespoke algorithms. Their Mobile app is available in over 10 languages and over 40 countries. You will lead the Data Science function, creating machine learning algorithms to aid in this commercially disruptive product that is proving competitors obsolete.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Continuing the development and automation of the product.
- Data mine and implement modelling techniques that will allow better customer engagement / end product.
- Design and create algorithms which will streamline the machine learning process.
- Be forward thinking in your approach and self-motivated.
The right candidate must have-
- BSc or above in a STEM subject.
- 2+ years commercial experience within Data Science.
- Strong operational knowledge of Python and or Java.
- Some knowledge of Golang, AWS & Docker.
Any candidate with prior experience in computer vision or Machine Learning will be encouraged to apply to this Soho based award winning start up. With 500% growth in the last year this is a great chance to join a truly disruptive, scalable company.
Providing an open and collaborative culture to encourage employees to grow and progress. On top of a competitive salary my client is offering a share options scheme, flexible working, a good holiday package and future opportunities to grow with the business.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.