If you're the kind of professional that loves to help clients solve real world security challenges by breaking stuff and securing things then my client would love to work with you.
They are looking for experienced individuals to join their Security Consultancy based in Central London to lead and deliver projects.
They been working for years to acquire highly skilled individuals and as part of the Cyber Security Services Team you'll be working with some of the best technical people in Europe with a wide variety of passions and skills.
As a Security Consultant, you will join a team of 15 members in the UK and over 80 consultants spread across Europe. You'll be based primarily in our Central London office but this role will also include UK wide and potentially international travel.
- Conducting security assessments,
- Detecting network and system vulnerabilities and test security by taking an attacker-like approach to system/network/data access (this is also called Red Teaming)
- Reviewing the hardware and software configuration
- Implementing the infrastructure security assessments and code reviews
- 3+ years’ experience with either Crest or Tiger scheme
- 1-3 years’ experience being a Check Team Member/Check Team Leader
- SC Clearance
- Travel (travel to Finland twice a year for the Check Team Conference)
- Life Insurance
- Fortnightly massage in the office
- Gym Membership
- Home Broadband
- Fresh Fruit
And an STI bonus, which is approx. 6% of your annual salary based on the performance of the company over 12 months.
My client offers competitive terms and a modern, flexible workplace with room for individuals and an unparalleled professional environment. In a company culture rooted in quality and innovation, you will contribute to the security of private persons, corporations and governments around the globe and, in the consultant role in particular, experience great possibilities for development and career advancement.
With my client you can be who you are – bring your best self to the game and help us outsmart cyber security threats.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.