My client, a telecommunications company based near Barbican are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their expanding team. Their main focus is to ensure they make it as easy for businesses to communicate with colleagues, customers and clients wherever they are in the world.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Working closely with sales and marketing to develop new business in fresh customer segments.
- Creating the commercial process with prospects and making outbound sales campaigns.
- Signing smaller accounts and passing them to account managers so you can get back to developing new business.
- Turning prospects into signed accounts and qualified leads.
- Responding to incoming queries across many channels, putting into consideration that you will be the first impression of the company.
- Developing your own pipeline and leads.
- Keeping up-to-date reports using CRM/web tools.
- Providing accurate forecasts,
- Identifying client needs and presenting a high-level overview of their unique value proposition and developing capabilities.
You will need:
- A BS degree or an equivalent level through experience.
- More than 2 years’ experience with sales.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Proven ability to establish rapport with all levels of seniority.
- Eager to sell and establish the perfect pitch.
- A high level interest in technology also in
- A data focused approach to solving problems.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate individual whom possesses a ‘can do attitude’. They can offer you a competitive salary, along with an attractive benefits package.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.