My client, a hospitality company, is currently looking for an IT Project Manager to join their IT operations team. This permanent role is based in Thame and is paying up to £60,000 dependent on experience.
They are looking for an IT Project Manager to manage a portfolio of IT projects focused on continuous service improvement and innovation in the areas of infrastructure, applications and security.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, own and manage an improvement backlog and associated project portfolio keeping a balance of stakeholder demands and strategic technical objectives
- Prioritise and manage several projects at a time within the parameters of time, cost, scope, risk, quality and benefits
- Quantify and agree the success, acceptance and quality criteria for project, deliverables, ensuring that outcomes meet agreed business requirements.
- Produce and maintain detailed project documentation including business cases, delivery plans and budgets.
- Implement and manage project governance controls to ensure appropriate oversight and support effective decision making.
- Define resource requirements and work with internal managers and third party suppliers to agree priorities and ensure suitable resource allocation.
- Create and deliver regular stakeholder communications to demonstrate progress against plans, set expectations, gain/maintain buy-in and support feedback.
- Manage the IT components of new hotel openings, working closely with our new openings team and coordinating internal and third parties deliverables.
- Ensure all projects deliverables are effectively transitioned into service operation, working closely with functional managers and third party service providers to ensure all of their requirements are met.
Skills and experience needed:
- Experience of delivering infrastructure and application focused projects
- Strong communication and stakeholder Management
- Experience leading internal and external teams to deliver on an aggressive schedule
- Diligent planning and analysis skills with an ability to spot and work through links and dependencies.
- Strong understanding and appreciation for good financial management and project governance
- Professional presentation and documentation skills with a communication to quality and keen eye for detail
- Good working knowledge and demonstrable experience of best practice ie Waterfall (Prince II) and Agile (SCRUM) delivery methodologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a unique mix of technical, organisational and stakeholder management skills who thrives on technology innovation and improvement.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.