Are you a driven and highly skilled Senior Data Architect looking for a tremendous and exciting challenge and an opportunity working with the very latest technologies? Providing the key strategic decisions on the way my client collects, manages and produce their data as part of a new Data Architect division. A leading role in shaping modern architectural designs to play a vital role in my client’s digital transformation projects.
Skills and experience:
- Leading a team of data architects through the design and development of the architecture landscape and reporting to the Chief Data Architect, setting the standards and ways of working across the data architecture community, but also across the government.
- A born leader and skilled professional working to deliver the data architecture vision.
- Hands on Data Architecture experience in an agile environment.
- Experience with Hadoop or other Big Data technologies.
- Lead and managed a team to deliver strategic goals.
- You will investigated, developed and set data standards making recommendations on solving a breach.
- An understand Data modelling concepts.
- Experience designing Metadata management and providing oversight and advice to your team.
- Experience undertaking data profiling presenting clear insight of support to the end user.
- Understanding data governance and how to assure and integrate data services.
- Effective communicator.
- Proven track record in problem solving and delivering results.
- Engage with stakeholders on a technical and non-technical level.
- Delivery at in fast paced environment.
My client is offering a generous benefits package on top of a competitive salary including government pension and 25 days holiday.
Unfortunately, my client is not able to offer sponsorship so are unable to consider candidates requiring sponsorship at this time.