My client, a telecommunications company based near Barbican are currently looking for a Head of Business Development to join their expanding team. Their main focus is to ensure they make it as easy for businesses to communicate with colleagues, customers and clients wherever they are in the world.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Working closely with the CCO and CEO to shape the company’s sales growth strategy.
- Putting into place, cutting edge SaaS sales growth best practices.
- Leading a team of sharp and driven sales representatives and business development managers worldwide.
- Developing and executing the sales team operations including recruiting and training processes.
- Managing the business development operations of a disruptive worldwide SaaS company towards an inflection point in the company’s growth.
- Implementing growth oriented business development processes.
- Implementing fresh business initiatives across the new business and sales team.
- Working closely with the sales team to generated new business within large accounts.
- Analysing approaches that are in place and making changes where necessary.
- Building and maintaining strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Putting in place sales initiatives to drive sales performance within the team.
- Developing training plans and setting targets for new members of account management teams and business development team.
- Liaising with the marketing team to develop marketing tools and materials to support new business teams.
- Acting as a key contact for large customer accounts.
- Setting ambitious but realistic revenue targets for the business development managers.
- Liaising with Head of Account Services on a daily basis to ensure smooth onboarding and seamless hand off of accounts between Business development and Account management teams.
You will need:
- An MBA.
- Proven ability to establish rapport with all levels of seniority.
- Strong experience working in a senior business development role or for a similar tech B2B SaaS company.
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing revenue growth.
- To be passionate for all things tech.
- To have a resilient personality.
- To be a creative thinker and problem-solver who is confident finding a solution to challenges.
- To possess a ton of energy, humor, passion and enthusiasm.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate individual whom possesses a ‘can do attitude’. They can offer you a competitive salary, along with an attractive benefits package.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.