As one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK operating several brands, my client develop all their technology in-house and have a young and dynamic IT team responsible for all technology projects across the brands from conception, design, development, optimisation, CRO, SEM, CRM and much more.
You will be part of a small cutting-edge development team building front and back applications with a huge emphasis on lead generation. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure predominantly for our front-end websites. It is essential to the role that you possess a strong UX/UI understanding and have experience with mobile applications.
You must have:
- Passion for technology and its application to solve complex problems
- Exceptional at collaborating both technical and non-technical people
- Drive to improve and develop
- Fast, reliable and able to work to deadlines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- .NET Platform (C#. MVC 5 / Web API / Webforms / ASP.NET, EF 6 Code-First)
- Source Control (Git / Visual Studio Team Services)
- Databases (MS SQL Server, T-SQL) Continuous Integration / Build & Deploy (TeamCity / Octopus / MSBuild)
- Azure Cloud Technologies (Virtual Machines, Worker Roles, Service Bus, Queues)
- Dependency Injection, Unit Testing.
- DevOps experience: Code (Review), Build (CI), Test (CTT), Package (Nuget), Release (Octopus), Configure (Powershell), Monitor (Application Insights)
This is a great opportunity to join a growing brand in a “google’esk” environment. With great benefits and the chance to work with cutting edge technologies, any aspiring midlevel Developer must apply!
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.