My client, a market leading organisation are looking for a Engineering Manager to join their rapidly expanding team in Cambridge. This is a permanent position paying between £65,000 - £85,000, depending on experience.
You will be a talented Engineering Manager whom holds experience working in a modern software development environment, playing a key part in aiding my client’s next phase of growth. You will hold strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to understand and distil technical detail into a consumable manner for the broader business.
By joining a rapidly growing team, you must be a team player who excels in fast-paced environments. Your focus will be on building the software and products surrounding their main ASR engine.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Acting as a Direct Line manager member within scrum teams which will include:
-Career development and training
- Process progression to improve quality and efficiency
- Project tracking and reporting
- Working with the Vice President of engineering to:
-Help recruit and expand the engineering team
-Ensure steadiness of approach as the team grows
- Understanding and experience in working on challenging distributed systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Agile / Scrum methodology
- Solid line management experience within an Agile development environment
- Understanding and experience in both test and development
- Release and/or project management experience
- Technical background in Automatic Speech Recognition
- Experience working in a high growth environment
This is a great opportunity to grow with an award winning and rapidly expanding company where you are encouraged to be passionate about the products you help to create. This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to ease up on day to day coding and focus more on management. This company offers share options, a bonus scheme, cycle scheme, holiday purchases and onsite massages!
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.