My Client, a digital banking solution based in central London are looking for a talented Data Scientist to join their tech department. This is a permanent position offering up to £70k depending on experience.
Named as one of the top 100 fintech companies in the world by KPMG, this company are entering their next stage of growth as they expand over to the US. They started out as a small family friendly company but have exceeded their targets enormously year on year and now, whilst maintaining that humble culture, they are looking for the right person to join them to be part of a challenging, but exciting future. They offer a very entrepreneurial environment and flat structure with a lot of scope to lead your projects, learn and grow your skills. You will be a sharp, commercially aware Data Scientist who will execute and develop analytical capability, provide customer insights and support our solution in the UK alongside the current expansion to the US.
The right candidate will:
- Apply robust and appropriate mathematical and data science methodologies to uncover opportunities to increase product effectiveness and customer engagement
- Develop tools and analytical models that give an understanding of customer segments, customer behaviour, product capabilities and learnings for the UK and US Market
- Build analytical capability, identify data sources and the technology/tools needed to extract and analyse data
- Work with developers to build and implement bespoke technologies to give a better understanding of how to make intelligent, data-driven decisions to achieve their business goals
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the rest of the organisation.
The Data Scientist will be/have:-
- An expert data scientist with deep eCommerce, retail, FinTech, technology, media or other data analytical skills.
- A strong stakeholder manager with ability to influence
- True self-starter, willing to be a part of a fast-paced environment
- Someone who is intellectually curious about people and data
- Experience in data wrangling, building data models, and developing insights
- Specialist knowledge of SQL and script writing languages including one of Python, R, Panda, SPSS etc
- Excellent academics – Scientific degree, 2:1 above from a Redbrick or equivalent University
- A professionally disruptive, friendly, open, honest, entrepreneurial, and charismatic personality
If you want to be part of a collaborative environment where you can run your own projects, make a real impact within the company and learn new things then this is a great opportunity for you. This company offers a competitive salary, 25 days holiday and perkbox privileges in a very accessible part of Central London. Not only technical development is on offer, also the chance to grow with the company and make your way up the career ladder within a flourishing industry.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.