My client, an internationally known entertainment company are looking to add a Data Scientist to their Digital Data Intelligence team in London. This is a permanent position offering between £65k & £70k in remuneration, along with benefits such as a matched pension of up to 5%, private health insurance and group life insurance.
Working within an established Data Science team and reporting to the Head of Data Science and Business Intelligence, this is a key role where you will collaborate with multiple departments on company wide data projects. You will be accountable for building and implementing advanced automated data products, as well as being an integral part of a department which has a key say in the companies business strategy. To ensure this you must have the ability to make valuable insights accessible through both communication and visualisation to internal stakeholders.
The right candidate will have ability with:
- R, SQL, Python, Spark, Hadoop and Big Data technologies.
- Machine Learning methods (supervised and unsupervised)
- Modelling, Regression, Clustering, Classification and dimensionality reduction
- Perform R&D on any evolving technologies and data sources to help enhance data.
- Implementing new algorithms and methods.
- Define data needs, consistency and cleaning for the multiple departments.
The right candidate will also have:
- A minimum of a BSc in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics.
- 3+ Experience of extracting, transforming and working with large sets of data.
- Experience with Big Data technologies, specifically SPARK and SCALA.
- Analytical experience in marketing /customer database analytics.
- Extensive experience of working with business metrics, ideally in an e-commerce/digital setting.
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate, enthusiastic Data Scientist to both join and succeed in a high performance environment. So if you with a passion for digital business, mobile, media and emerging technologies please do register your interest by contacting me.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.