You will be responsible for working with big data sets to deliver advanced and actionable customer insights to increase the efficiency of our customer proposition, drive customer lifetime value, and improve the customer experience. As a Data Scientist, you will provide expertise on mathematical concepts for the broader business for revenue optimisation and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the entire breadth of our organisation by Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed and Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience of using Python, R, or similar tools for data analysis, structuring, transforming and visualising big data (strong SQL skills are a must).
- The ability to present findings and guide next steps at various points
- Focus and ability to find solutions and work towards goals when setbacks occur
- Ability to build statistical models (such as linear regression, logistic etc.) and customer segmentations
- Willing to learn new frameworks and languages required for the task
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science or similar and 3+ years working in an advanced analytics role OR a Master’s degree in one of these subjects and at least a year of work experience
- Past experience in a role focused on customer insight, statistical modelling, data science or similar
- Solid understanding of online marketing, preferably in a past or current role
This is a great opportunity to join a newly developed Data Science team, you will be one of the first hires which means you will have a say in the tech stack, direction and culture of the team within an established organisation. The company offer attractive benefits, a competitive bonus scheme and a collaborative environment.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.