My Client, an international consulting firm that focus on strategy, marketing, pricing and sales are looking for a Data Science Manager to join this world leading organisation. This is a permanent position paying up to £90k and is based near Farringdon, Central London.
As experts, this company are responsible for sustainably boosting their clients profits. Projects are typically based on optimising top line instead of cutting costs as this is where there is still enormous potential. They achieve these results by nurturing their own consultants, bringing on ambitious high achievers that look for daily challenges and have the urge to move up the career ladder as quickly and efficiently as possible.
This is an exciting new position within the company as a Data Science Lead, the right candidate will be leading the data science team within the whole, global organisation. You will develop strategy with machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques to improve the pricing, marketing and sales throughout the companies clients. 50% of your time will be focussed on projects and 50% of your time will be focussed on developing the data science capability of the worldwide company.
The right candidate will have:
- At least a BSc in a STEM subject from a leading university. An MBA would be an advantage.
- 3+ years experience within Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Ability to select and apply AI & ML methods such as Neural Networks.
- Strong operational ability within R, Matlab and/or Python.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL.
- Passionate about technology, implementing new theories and communicating it to all audiences.
- Ability to manage your own, and others workloads.
- The ability to speak a European language would be an advantage, especially German.
- Expertise within pricing and business strategy.
If you are a clear strategic thinker with the ability to translate vision into tangible business plans who transform complex ideas into simple visualisations then this is a great opportunity for you. You will be given not only the responsibility, but the freedom to run this department how you see fit. You will be supported to find the balance between tackling challenging projects and developing a strong foundation of tools and expertise. This company has an established history with strong values, they are growing constantly and this is a great chance to be part of a market leading organisation.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.