My client are a specialised, global expert services firm dedicated to assisting clients in creating and protecting value in the face of critical business risks and opportunities. They have been voted one of the best places to work and one of the top international consulting firms. Currently they are looking for a Data Analyst/Consultant to join their established team in central London on a permanent basis. They are offering a competitive salary ranging between £28,000 and £32,000 along with an attractive benefits package.
My clients technology practice focuses on assisting corporations and their counsel in addressing the issues associated with complex disputes, forensic accounting issues, global investigations and compliance technology services. Their technology practice delivers strategic business solutions for clients requiring in-depth analysis of large, distinct sets involving communications, contextual, financial, operational and transactional data. Their professionals have been engaged to provide consulting services to some of the largest companies and law firms. Their team of experienced consultants identifies, acquires and transforms large amounts of critical client information, then uses their business and industry expertise to analyse problems or opportunities and identify solutions.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities of a project including interaction with other team members, professionals from other firms involved in the engagement, and client personnel.
- Identify, research, and organise information to assess the appropriateness and sufficiency of available data to facilitate effective data access and analysis.
- Assist with preparation of reports, written analyses, trial and other presentations, quantitative exhibits, and other client deliverables regarding project scope and/or results of work performed.
- Participate in client meetings to review results of work performed.
- Identify the relationships among multiple sources and types of information to facilitate effective data analysis.
- Maintain professional image within the company and project the same to those outside of the company.
- Understanding and/or experience with programming languages (T-SQL, Oracle, VBA, PHP, Python) and other database applications is strongly preferred but not required.
- Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-driven situations.
- Experience drafting data privacy related policies and procedures.
- Flexibility with respect to assigned tasks and engagements due to challenging deadlines, changing deliverables, and evolving task priorities.
- Strong ability and desire to utilise technology to solve complex problems.
- Understanding of information systems and the function within organisations.
- Experience executing privacy impact assessment, creating data inventories, data mapping and other data lineage analyses.
- Proficiency with PC environment and related software, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Law, Finance, Economics or Mathematics.
- Fluency in at least one language, other than English, is preferred.
This is a great opportunity for a Data Analyst who is looking to join an established and collaborative team. You will be working amongst over professionals like yourself who will be happy to offer mentorship throughout your journey with this company.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.