Our client, a leading consulting firm based in Central London, who provides their services of governance, compliance, cyber security and technology risk assurance to financial, insurance and non profit sectors, are seeking Business Development Manager.
The successful applicant will focus on projects, reporting directly to the Managing Director. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Growth opportunities for the company by:
- Creating and reviewing lists of potential clients.
- Identifying and passing on potential leads.
- Making first initial contact with clients and leads colleagues to track new business leads, ensuring appropriate follow up has taken place within the set time scales.
- Maintaining accurate sales pipeline and activity records and preparing information to be passed over to management team.
- Cooperating with new partner firms to gain understanding of their products in order to establish and support cross-selling opportunities.
- Identifying and recording an active list of contacts with established professional relationships which can be leveraged for future use.
- Reviewing and handling tender requests and Requests for Proposals.
- Preparing Letters of Engagement and Proposals.
- Preparing for and attending client meetings.
- Administration by following the clients:
- Consulting Quality Procedures Manual.
- Consulting Back Office Guidelines Manual.
- Consulting Style Guidelines Manual.
- Supporting services and solutions to raise our clients profile by:
- Creating, building and managing the companies corporate profile through social networks.
- Creating, building and delivering online marketing campaigns.
- Preparing for and appearing at events and seminars held by third parties and gaining insights to potential service offerings, emerging trends and engaging with potential clients.
- Building and maintaining client relationships by:
- Ensuring you maintain efficient communication with clients and partners.
- Exploring potential for delivering additional solutions and services to existing clients.
- Creating, developing and delivering client feedback questionnaires.
- Ensuring corporate governance and compliance standards are abided by:
- Complying with the companies Corporate Governance Framework.
- Complying with the rules and regulations set by the FCA.
The successful candidate will need:
- Excellent written, spoken, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- The ability to prioritise and organise their own workload and deal with all levels of management.
- To be highly confident, motivated and approachable with a good sense of humour.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience preparing business plans and proposals for presentations.
- The ability to engage and cooperate with SMEs as well as large corporate companies.
- Experience working with or in the Financial Services.
- Knowledge of Financial Services legislations for example, Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, FCA etc.
- Experience of relationship sales and/or business development within the B2B services sector.
- Knowledge of legislations such as Data Protection Act, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, EU Data Protection Directive etc.
- Post graduate/Graduate or equivalent.
- Willingness to undertake relevant training.
This is a great opportunity, for someone who has been exposed to building strong relationships, to grow with an expanding company where you are encouraged to be passionate about your work and the services you will provide. This company offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
This opportunity may require overseas travel but this will be minimal.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.