Below you will find a selection of the interim opportunities we are currently recruiting for. Should you not find the ideal role for you, please feel free to use the upload your CV section to send us your CV or please call to talk to one of our consultants.
My client based in the West Midlands is keen to recruit an experienced Project management office professional to join their programme team.
The project is a key Business Transformation programme with a range of process and technical changes, and requires a dedicated PMO professional who can take ownership of a plan within a large complex project. You will have worked within large multi-national organisations previously and helped drive successful projects to completion..More
My client based in Oxford is keen to recruit an experienced HR Transitional Lead to support their project team.
You will as part of your role:
• Develop the supporting tools required to enable the selection approach for new roles in the new organisation, including ensuring agreed processes can be achieved by the
individual impact tracker.
• Develop and conduct line manager briefing session/s to ensure full awareness of the transition process and their accountabilities in it.
• Develop and support line managers to hold employee briefing sessions to ensure the transition process is well understood and engagement levels with it are high.
• Ensure information and consultation requirements are understood appropriately and complied with.
• Ensure assessment and selection decisions are managed consistently across the organisation and pre-populate new organisation charts for line managers to review. Lead
facilitation of selection workshops to finalise selection into the new organisation.
• Support line managers in providing 1:1 feedback to staff following the selection decision. incl developing proposed scripts
• Own the central data tracking tool to ensure individual impact, new job preferences and selection decisions are accurately captured and status reports are available as
required by the Project Team and Project Board.
• Ensure a smooth handover of data to HR Admin team to deliver required letters and HR system updates.
• Support handover planning to ensure all pre go-live activities are accomplished and cut over to the new organisation happens smoothly.
• Be the first point of contact for HR related queries from line managers and Staff on queries related to the Resource Review.
• Collaborate with other core team members to ensure effective delivery of the project
My client is a small consulting firm based in central London.They work with some of the top Financial, Insurance and Non Profit companies in the U.K. They are currently looking for 3 Project Manager/Business Analysts who have a strong background with GDPR and information security. The successful candidates will be responsible for a scoping project for the first 3 weeks, to identify how this project will be carried out..More
Our client, a Real Estate asset management company based in London, is looking for a Business Business Analyst to join their Analytics team. The ideal candidate should have experience within the London Asset management Market and must be fully competent with data protection..More
Costello & Reyes Limited, REGISTERED office: Town Gate,
38 London Street, Basingtoke, Hampshire RG21 7NY