£ 80 - 100K per annum – London
Sector: Risk & Compliance
Our client, a leading provider of Colocation and Cloud Computing are currently hiring for a Senior Security Compliance Consultant to join their dynamic team. This is a client facing role directly working with senior management and executive stake holders across various clients within the UK and Europe. The role will support presales to defining and scoping compliance and risk initiatives including costs and programme delivery. The consultant will typically analyse, define and support the client’s strategic drivers based on their compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate must be a driven and passionate individual who aspires to not only identify issues but to also implement solutions. It would be ideal that you have an eye for project management or business analysis and can adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
- Exposure to business IT Risk teams consulting in IT Compliance and regulatory standards.
- Strong understanding and work with IT Risk Control Frameworks to manage the IT Risk focusing on ISO27001/Cyber Essentials/IASME Standard/PCI/GDPR.
- Hands on experience of building out various Policies and Standards to support the business control environments.
- Exposure / management in due diligence, performing risk assessments, liaising with internal and external auditors and consulting on various compliance projects.
- Strong exposure to the enterprise organisation control environment with significant IT emphasis.
- Governance, rigour and control. Financial control, budgeting, cost analysis, investment planning and strategy.
- Strong awareness of third-party services aligned to core IT services – such as cloud, IaaS and PaaS
- Extensive experience providing Senior Executive direction, standards in an enterprise environment.
- Substantial experience with in compliance and risk management
- Experience in providing rapid solutions to business requirements or join an existing project mid-flight and hit the ground running.
- Experienced at interpreting business and technical requirements, formulating solutions, working as part of a solution team or individually as required.
- Implementing and maintaining long-term high value solutions in high pressure environments is a key part of this role.
- Experience with industry standards such as NIST, ISO 27001, and GDPR compliance
- Broad strategic and IT risk management experience—e.g., policy definition to control implementation.
- Experience working closely with technical engineers and developers
- Strong understanding of governance, risk, and compliance programs
- Able to create, implement, and manage innovative security frameworks and programs
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies and implications on policy and operations
- Proficient in agile/scrum methodologies
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers a healthy work life balance, career development, quarterly events and an attractive benefits package on top of the competitive salary.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the U.K.