Our Client is bringing Identity Verification into the 21st century. Their goal is to make verification effortless whilst maintaining the highest possible security, speed and convenience.
They are currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer who is looking to push themselves further, leveraging state of the art cloud offerings such as AWS. You will be working with a talented team experienced in Machine learning, Biometric authentication, security systems and the latest mobile technology.
– Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
– Developing scalable, fault tolerant, highly available micro/mini-service based application.
– Write clean code to develop functional applications and APIs.
– Troubleshoot and debug applications.
– Provide training and support to internal teams.
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Proven work experience as a back-end developer.
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
– BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or strong equivalent industry experience)
– Built and maintained dockerized microservices (preferably in AWS)
– BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field or strong industry experience
– Experience in DB : relational (e.g. RDS) or non-relational (e.g. DynamoDB)
– Experience in writing clean code, unit tests, and excellent debugging skills
Highly Regarded (but optional) :
– Awesome Github profile (e.g. contributions in open source projects)
– Experience in Amazon ECS, Amazon EKS, Kubernetes
– Professional level AWS certification in architect or DevOps track
– Experience in serverless architecture (e.g. Lambda)
So if you are a technology enthusiast who wants to push yourself and the world of technology, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello & Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.