£ 55 - 65K per annum – London
Sector: Risk & Compliance
Our client, A leading Private Equity and Investment Management firm has opened an exciting opportunity within the fast growing compliance team. As the Compliance Consultant you will provide guidance to the rest of the team regarding to client work and developing business.
The main goal of this role is assisting clients with day to day compliance requests, initial authorisations processes of firms, providing compliance Infrastructure development and implementation and on-going compliance monitoring.
The role also requires production of client reports, providing information on regulatory developments to clients on periodic and proactive basis, providing ad-hoc advice to clients as requested and pro-actively, participate in pitching services and projects when required and leading thematic reviews.
Skills and Knowledge
- The role will require an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the FCA handbook and regulatory transactions.
- Understand the principles of managing financial assets and can track and maintain awareness of client engagements and monitor profitability.
- Able to develop strong relationships with clients and intermediaries, building new relationships and contacts to develop the business.
- Have a broad knowledge of how Investment Compliance operates.
- Able to recognise and respond to risk situations and stays up to date with appropriate legislation and professional standards.
- Demonstrates good listening and questioning skills and has excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Must be able to be autonomous in performing their duties, but as a small team there is a high degree of overlap and dynamic which forms and integral part of the role
- Able to inspire others through own actions and behavior, and provide mentoring to more junior members of staff.
- Strong knowledge of the FCA handbook, ESMA and SEC where required
- Ability to implement solutions to address the regulatory requirements of the client.
- Experience with FCA handbooks, EU regulations and directives, range of knowledge of applicable regulations for various firm-types.
- Strong client facing ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers a chance to become an integral member of a fast paced and dynamic team.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the U.K.